What You Need to Know
You can choose from one of the following accommodation experiences:
- Two Bedroom Chalets (up to 6 people)
- Motel Style Family Rooms (up to 4 people)
- Rammed Earth Cabins (up to 4 people)
- Park Cabins (up to 5 or 6 people)
- Onsite Caravans (one up to 3 people & two up to 6 people)
- Campsites and Caravan Sites (Powered)
- Campsites and Caravan Sites (Unpowered)
Confirmation and Cancellation Policy
- Confirmation – A deposit equal to the first night’s tariff for each unit or site is required to confirm the booking. The balance of the tariff is payable on arrival.
- Cancellation – More than 1 month prior to arrival – a $10.00 fee per unit or site will be charged with the balance of the deposit refunded. Less than 1 month prior to arrival – deposits will be held for use within 6 months from cancellation.
Facilites & Exclusions
Our list of Facilities can be found on our Facilities page. Due to the remote location of Stirling Range Retreat, there are some limitations on facilities that you should take into consideration before booking. They are:
We are a nature-based Retreat where you can disconnect from the technological world and recharge your mind and soul in nature’s beauty. Mobile service in the area can be intermittent. At the Retreat you can generally get a signal with a direct Telsta connection – Optus, Vodaphone or 3rdparty Telstra only works with altitude – the Bluff Knoll carpark generally increases reception. Reception is often better outdoors than indoors. There is a Telstra payphone on site so you can keep in contact with those important to you.
We do not have Wi-Fi available however we generally have plenty of birds to watch, wildflowers blooming and bright stars at night.
We do have a large-screen TV in the camp kitchen for guest use however we do not have TVs in the accommodations.
We do not have the ability for electric vehicle charging please plan your trip accordingly with charge stations currently in Kojonup, Mount Barker and Albany.
Plan ahead for your fuel needs when travelling in country areas as some local fuel stops may have limited hours on weekends.
We hope to see you soon either by the camp fire in the winter months or by the swimming pool in warmer months to share your escape to the mountain trails…